The winter jumpsuit 2.0 packs all your favorite features from our original design, but adds a few new standout options including a convertible hood and a stirrup elastic!
- Breathable waterproof shell with fully taped seams
- Quilted lining with 60 grams of insulation
- Zippers on the legs allow for easy pull on over boots
- Oversized zip-off hood fits over a riding helmet
- Helmet visor flips backward and secures with a magnet to convert to a standard sized hood
- Double storm flap secured by magnets blocks wind and water
- Secure pockets, including a horse treat pocket and a crop pocket
- D-ring on hip holds your spurs and other essentials when not in use
- Removable and adjustable stirrup elastic keeps pant leg in place while riding
- Sized to layer over a standard riding outfit
- Armpit zips allow for adjusted air flow
- Available in Regular and Short inseams
Heather is 5' 0" and wears a Small Short.